President Obama called for a tax hike on America's job creators or those making more than $250,000 per year today while offering to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for the middle class for just one year. Obama said we don't need anymore "top down economics, we've tried that theory," while pushing a the same "rich should pay their fair share" theme wrapped up in different rhetoric.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago