I'm from the government and I'm here to protect you.
In response to:
Virtually everyone owned a gun at the time of the country's founding, and virtually everyone was a Bible believing, born again Christian back then, too. And how many mass murders did we have back then? But even if there was someone intent on harming others, they could be certain that someone would respond in kind - quickly, efficiently and without remorse. More guns = less crime. More Bibles = less crime.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago