A familiar "pro-choice" trope is that abortion should be "safe, legal and rare." No one is pro-abortion, we're told, and it's insulting to suggest otherwise. But evidence of abortion celebration abounds. Lefty 'ethicists' have advocated post-birth abortions, feminist activists have rhapsodized about how much they "love abortion," and most Democrats regularly vote against even broadly-supported attempts to limit the so-called "right to choose" -- including measures that give women access to more medical information prior to making an abortion decision. The Left also fights...
No surprise here - these people are PRO-DEATH. Pro-lifers have been making this point for decades now. This is the critical, pivotal issue, domestically, for every liberal - if you're pro-abortion, you're ok - if you're not, you're persona non-grata, politically, and every other way, too. It comes down to either cheering for and enthusiastically supporting death, or being against it and cheering for life instead. It's that basic. And if you've ever seen a sonogram or heard a fetal heartbeat, the whole issue really IS that basic.
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 4 hours ago