The White House finally admitted the attack on the U.S. Consolate in Libya on September was a terrorist attack last week, yet the administration is still trying to push the narrative that the attack and ongoing violent anti-American riots across the world are a result of a video offensive to Islam in order to distract away from failed policies. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney did it again today during the daily breifing. The problem? People aren't buying it. According to a new Rasmussen Report, just 23 percent of American voters believe the ongoing chaos is a result of...
In response to:
Terrorists don't really need a specific "reason" to kill innocent people - any made up phony reason will do. The point is, they like to shed blood, blow people up, cut heads off and stone people to death. They are the world's barbarians.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 11 hours ago