The White House finally admitted the attack on the U.S. Consolate in Libya on September was a terrorist attack last week, yet the administration is still trying to push the narrative that the attack and ongoing violent anti-American riots across the world are a result of a video offensive to Islam in order to distract away from failed policies. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney did it again today during the daily breifing. The problem? People aren't buying it. According to a new Rasmussen Report, just 23 percent of American voters believe the ongoing chaos is a result of...
In response to:
Terrorists don't really need a specific "reason" to kill innocent people - any made up phony reason will do. The point is, they like to shed blood, blow people up, cut heads off and stone people to death. They are the world's barbarians.
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago