bobanderson Wrote: 14 hours ago (5:03 PM) Our little right wing "professional blogger" is completed wrong on every count. Those things define liberalism - you can't be a liberal and not be tolerant, not care about the poor, etc. ------------------------- LOL Wow, you must buy your kool-aid by the gallon. Liberalism is the most intolerant worldview of all (other than perhaps Islam), and liberal policies always hurt the poor most of all. It's not that some liberals are hypocrites, it's that liberalism itself is a totally hypocritical false empty worldview.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago