bobanderson Wrote: 14 hours ago (5:03 PM) Our little right wing "professional blogger" is completed wrong on every count. Those things define liberalism - you can't be a liberal and not be tolerant, not care about the poor, etc. ------------------------- LOL Wow, you must buy your kool-aid by the gallon. Liberalism is the most intolerant worldview of all (other than perhaps Islam), and liberal policies always hurt the poor most of all. It's not that some liberals are hypocrites, it's that liberalism itself is a totally hypocritical false empty worldview.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago