There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
You can bet if the Republicans had these numbers instead if BO( cannot think of anyone with whom these initials would be more descriptive),there would be a huge push for an investigation of fraud but since our country has become a nation of chickens afraid lest they be considered racist we who know better must tolerate this debacle . Where is the spirit of the real Americans with pride and desire for freedom? We are now cowering in corners decrying our fate while this maniac destroys our rights. Wake up real Americans. Do not fall victims to the radical left wing faction. They are wrong but if we allow this debacle known as Obama to continue we ate doomed to socialism.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 12 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago