There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
You can bet if the Republicans had these numbers instead if BO( cannot think of anyone with whom these initials would be more descriptive),there would be a huge push for an investigation of fraud but since our country has become a nation of chickens afraid lest they be considered racist we who know better must tolerate this debacle . Where is the spirit of the real Americans with pride and desire for freedom? We are now cowering in corners decrying our fate while this maniac destroys our rights. Wake up real Americans. Do not fall victims to the radical left wing faction. They are wrong but if we allow this debacle known as Obama to continue we ate doomed to socialism.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago