Greece appears to have staved off fiscal annihilation for the moment, yet its fiscal death march into oblivion continues apace. Other major Eurozone players have spent themselves into similarly precarious positions. Here in the US, our gross national debt has surpassed 100 percent of GDP, and the CBO is warning anyone who will listen that very dark days lie ahead unless significant action is taken -- and soon. Last summer, our national credit rating was downgraded for the first time ever, due to the lack of will in Washington to adequately address our own looming...
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago