Greece appears to have staved off fiscal annihilation for the moment, yet its fiscal death march into oblivion continues apace. Other major Eurozone players have spent themselves into similarly precarious positions. Here in the US, our gross national debt has surpassed 100 percent of GDP, and the CBO is warning anyone who will listen that very dark days lie ahead unless significant action is taken -- and soon. Last summer, our national credit rating was downgraded for the first time ever, due to the lack of will in Washington to adequately address our own looming...
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago