In response to:
Fr Frank Pavone and Priests for Life wrote Nancy Pelosi a letter telling her that she was in grievous error because of her stance on abortion, among other things, and that, if she did not change her stance she was not Catholic. Also, she incurs excommunication laetae sententiae because of her actions. Excommunication is intended to bring the sinner to repentance, not to "disfellowship" someone. I hope she does repent.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014