Before the September 11th attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, there were more than 230 security incidents between June 2011 and July 2012. After the October 2011 rebellion that overthrew Qaddafi, which ended his four-decade long authoritarian rule over the country, Libya became a security vacuum -- a problem “much bigger than a few rogue militants" and one that Amb. Stevens discussed in his personal journal found at the site. In it he talked about the security threats in the country - particularly in Benghazi - and the rise of Islamic extremism, the...
FairyReidTheArsHole Wrote:@ 8:46 PM That blog sure brings the CRAZY, huh?? = Ya think? Only a loony tunes gay guy would think that.... But the TIME LINE is the TIME LINE, like ii or not.
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 12 hours ago