Scott Rasmussen notes that following the president's sub par performance in the first debate, “the reality is that a very close race shifted ever so slightly from narrowly favoring President Obama to narrowly favoring Mitt Romney. Either way, it remains too close to call.”
Overall, Romney has had a one- or two-point lead on six of the past nine days. Obama had the advantage just once, and the candidates were tied twice....
HarrryReidTheAmericanHero aka FairyReidTheArsHole Wrote:@ 3:58 PM (on another thread) Barack should suspend or dissolve the House of Reps. = It appears that FairyReidTheArsHole is upset that the Issa and the Republicans are EXPOSING that POS Obozo's attempt to be DICTATOR. Sorry FairyReidTheArsHole, not gonna happen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 4 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago