Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
Anne_1 Wrote: @ 11:02 AM Why would "we" have to send Chik Fil A? No doubt Cathy has already donated a great deal.... quietly and on his own. = DopeyDots Wrote: @ 11:08 AM It's part of his faith so I would sure hope so. = So, you expect Cathy to donate because it's part of his faith, but the mayors of Chi and Boston don't want his franchises in their cities because they don't adhere to the mentality of those cities. Right!!! What HYPOCRITES you libs are!!!!
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago