Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
Anne_1 Wrote: @ 11:02 AM Why would "we" have to send Chik Fil A? No doubt Cathy has already donated a great deal.... quietly and on his own. = DopeyDots Wrote: @ 11:08 AM It's part of his faith so I would sure hope so. = So, you expect Cathy to donate because it's part of his faith, but the mayors of Chi and Boston don't want his franchises in their cities because they don't adhere to the mentality of those cities. Right!!! What HYPOCRITES you libs are!!!!
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago