Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
Anne_1 Wrote: @ 11:02 AM Why would "we" have to send Chik Fil A? No doubt Cathy has already donated a great deal.... quietly and on his own. = DopeyDots Wrote: @ 11:08 AM It's part of his faith so I would sure hope so. = So, you expect Cathy to donate because it's part of his faith, but the mayors of Chi and Boston don't want his franchises in their cities because they don't adhere to the mentality of those cities. Right!!! What HYPOCRITES you libs are!!!!
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago