BertHuggies Wrote: @ 10:24 AM Did Rush tell you that? = And WHO tells YOU what to think??? You certainly don't come up with the nonsense you post on your own... OR do you?
Not surprisingly, news outlets are making much of Paul Ryan having misremembered his marathon time in an interview with Hugh Hewitt.
Remarkably, the MSM is showing more interest in Congressman Ryan's running than they did in all the racial epiphanies (and other autobiographical information) enumerated in the President's memoirs and accepted uncritically in 2008 -- which turned out to be false. Remarkably, it took the press four years even to inquire.
Luckily for all of us, they're right on top of Paul Ryan's marathon time. What a service to the...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 59 mins ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 4 hours ago