This afternoon, the House of Representatives held a vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and the vote to get rid of the bill was more bipartisan than the vote to pass it in the first place. Five Democrats joined 139 Republicans to undo President Obama's signature legislative achievement, in what was the second vote the House has held for a full repeal. (As a side note, outlets like the Washington Post and Associated Press have been floating that this is the thirty-third vote to repeal the law, so as to paint the House GOP as obsessively voting...
In response to:
Stupid people do make me a tad cranky....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago