No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I think you meant "whomever!" You want to explain how educated you are?? GED perhaps!
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 28 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago