No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
I think you meant "whomever!" You want to explain how educated you are?? GED perhaps!
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 15 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago