President Obama called for a tax hike on America's job creators or those making more than $250,000 per year today while offering to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for the middle class for just one year. Obama said we don't need anymore "top down economics, we've tried that theory," while pushing a the same "rich should pay their fair share" theme wrapped up in different rhetoric.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 8 hours ago