President Obama called for a tax hike on America's job creators or those making more than $250,000 per year today while offering to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for the middle class for just one year. Obama said we don't need anymore "top down economics, we've tried that theory," while pushing a the same "rich should pay their fair share" theme wrapped up in different rhetoric.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago