There is a logical inconsistency at play here: Prohibiting abortion and supporting the death penalty. Life is life -- some innocent, some evil. As well, in re the death penalty it's durned expensive with lawsuits ad nauseum. Cheaper by far to let these folx rot in prison.
There happens in life those rare moments when you find yourself on center stage; A monumental question has been posed and everyone else in the room is listening, ready to capture that wedge of sage counsel from your personal wisdom. If you are a senior, and the audience is your grandchildren, the introspection that you share could well affect their formative youth.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago