There is a logical inconsistency at play here: Prohibiting abortion and supporting the death penalty. Life is life -- some innocent, some evil. As well, in re the death penalty it's durned expensive with lawsuits ad nauseum. Cheaper by far to let these folx rot in prison.
There happens in life those rare moments when you find yourself on center stage; A monumental question has been posed and everyone else in the room is listening, ready to capture that wedge of sage counsel from your personal wisdom. If you are a senior, and the audience is your grandchildren, the introspection that you share could well affect their formative youth.
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 4 hours ago