There is a logical inconsistency at play here: Prohibiting abortion and supporting the death penalty. Life is life -- some innocent, some evil. As well, in re the death penalty it's durned expensive with lawsuits ad nauseum. Cheaper by far to let these folx rot in prison.
There happens in life those rare moments when you find yourself on center stage; A monumental question has been posed and everyone else in the room is listening, ready to capture that wedge of sage counsel from your personal wisdom. If you are a senior, and the audience is your grandchildren, the introspection that you share could well affect their formative youth.
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago