How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
You are correct and I can think of several churches, one in Miami and one local who did indeed lose their tax exempt status. I think a lot depends on the size of the church and therefore the size of the fight in court. Of course, it is the church that would have to fight for the return of their tax exempt status. the RS just issues a lien.
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 16 hours ago