In response to:
(oops, came back to wrong column when power came back on) I have to say that I think the liberal government is quite right, silence is disapproval. Why are we not allowed to silently disapprove? I am not asking for their dismissal nor beating them up nor anything else. I just don't want to be part of that which the Good Book tells me to avoid "as it is an abomination." That is the language of the Bible. If you believe in the God we all used to believe in then you have to note the rules are for all of us. If you break the rules, I will not endorse your behavior. From murder to stealing to homosexuality I will not endorse nor celebrate with you. I am on God's team.
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 41 minutes ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago