Slap the lion and suffer the consequences.

Virtues Require Underlying Framework

Ann Anon Wrote: Jul 17, 2014 11:20 AM
Poor kid. Success at any price is not success. A bad family upbringing can be overcome but parents that insist on cancelling vacation camps and such for hours of bass playing are just a little too, well, they are way over the top in encouraging success in students. How well does this child relate to peers and authority figures. He will never lead if his life teaches him to avoid authority figures for fear of having pleasures reduced and hard work increased.
The problem with meth is that its usage frequently results in premature labor and or the early separation of the cord. Then we end up doing emergency C sections and spending a few days watching the baby detox. I say, put them in jail.

Look Who's Arriving on the NAFTA Train

Ann Anon Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 12:57 PM
That 4 billion our Pres wants can come out of the payola that we send to the middle Americas and south America every year. Leave us out of it. We, the taxpayers have been pleading for a fence for 20 years. The number of people who have arrived here looking for work strangely matches the number we have unemployed. What are they here for? Just to put us all on welfare?

The Jewish State in a Morally Sick World

Ann Anon Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:21 AM
Read your own references and the counter points. Don't allow anyone to do your thinking for you. Aim for the truth.

The Jewish State in a Morally Sick World

Ann Anon Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:20 AM
All true. I am not a Jew I am just intelligent and reasonable thus I am on Israel's side. If for no other reason than that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The idiots that are running the Palestinians should think about that.

The Heartlessness Charge

Ann Anon Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:17 AM
Past due.

The Heartlessness Charge

Ann Anon Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:17 AM
Amen.

The Heartlessness Charge

Ann Anon Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:17 AM
I could see putting them up for adoption as long as they cut all ties with parents. That is, the parents can't use the children's green cards to wangle their way into this country. Teach the kids the truth, their parents abandoned them and we will do what we can for them. As to the governments who permitted this exodus, no one more penny in any kind of US dollars. Not for ag projects, schools, nothing. I would even cut off trade. As soon as the true fat cats got wind of that plan they would be on Obama to send the kids home.