In response to:
Nothing is happening because Boehner WHO'S ON OUR SIDE is doing nothing. Wake up. Establishment owns both parties and the Rockefeller Republican HATE constitutional conservatives. We are the ONLY thing standing in their way. “We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine… whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” David Rockefeller Venting yr spleen, total waste of time. Bang the drum and call Boehner's office. If nothing else I'd like to seem him get is A S S handed to him at the next election.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 4 hours ago