The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
I hope & pray that Obama is hed accountable somewhere, but it may only be before the judgment seat of the Almighty. As for being held accountable by history, didn't Michelle say that they would have to rewrite history? I, for one, will never forget the brave men who fought & died needlessly because this administration did not have the guts to defend them. What has become of the America of my childhood? Where can we go to regain her ideals & character?
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 7 hours ago