Rarely do prominent American politicians directly and unapologetically abandon perfunctory genuflections of respect toward fellow members of the governing class -- in public, at least. When pols savage each other and their policies, even the most caustic criticism is typically couched in a forced lexicon of camaraderie ("my friend from across the aisle," "the gentleman from Indiana," etc). But Rudy Giuliani wasn't much interested in keeping up appearances last night when he appeared on CNBC's The Kudlow Report to react to Vice President Biden's odious "chains" comments in Virginia. Allahpundit thinks Rudy may have been waiting for an...
Rudy is unique--and New York was a better city while he was the Mayor.
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago