BOCA RATON, FL - Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama will participate in their final face-to-face battle of the 2012 election cycle tonight at Florida's Lynn University. Like the two presidential debates before tonight's showdown, the candidates will debate for 90 minutes starting at 9 pm ET. The focus of tonight's debate will be on foreign policy, something very low on the priority list for voters according to Reuters. Romney, Obama and CBS News moderator Bob Schieffer will be seated together at a desk in the same format used for the vice presidential debate between Paul Ryan and Vice...
The seating arrangement whereby Biden was able to jerk, snort, cough, flail his arms and otherwise ham it up was a disastrous setting for the vice presidential debate. How on earth did this get approved? Obama will probably mug it up, with that maniacal grin flickering on and off, and Romney will undoubtedly be able to keep his cool. I'm the one that's upset!
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago