In response to:
Who are the owners of MSNBC? I don't care to watch it, with Bashir and Sharpton on the payroll. It seems as if the old days of yellow journalism were actually more honorable and even the Supreme Court agreed that hate speech was allowed under our First Amendment. 283 U.S. 697. But inciting riots, as Sharpton did, should not be rewarded by giving him a nation wide venue.Since most young Americans believe what they see on T.V., and believe what their teachers tell them, it is not surprising that an Obama could be elected president. Let's hope that self-preservation will save us in November.
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago