In response to:
Who are the owners of MSNBC? I don't care to watch it, with Bashir and Sharpton on the payroll. It seems as if the old days of yellow journalism were actually more honorable and even the Supreme Court agreed that hate speech was allowed under our First Amendment. 283 U.S. 697. But inciting riots, as Sharpton did, should not be rewarded by giving him a nation wide venue.Since most young Americans believe what they see on T.V., and believe what their teachers tell them, it is not surprising that an Obama could be elected president. Let's hope that self-preservation will save us in November.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 8 hours ago