For an editorial called 'Facing Facts About Illegal Immigration' you're short of facts and long on opinion. Here are some real facts: these people broke the law, this is a country based on law not Obama's opinion, or your opinion or my opinion. If the majority in this country wants to change the law fine, then change it. But don't give the people that broke the law amnesty. Perhaps a more severe penalty for breaking the law is in order and a much more alert group of enforcement agencies might help. And two fences with an access road down the middle along the border where 'crossings' are possible is, regardless of NO-sayers, a good, viable idea.
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 14 mins ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 54 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago