For an editorial called 'Facing Facts About Illegal Immigration' you're short of facts and long on opinion. Here are some real facts: these people broke the law, this is a country based on law not Obama's opinion, or your opinion or my opinion. If the majority in this country wants to change the law fine, then change it. But don't give the people that broke the law amnesty. Perhaps a more severe penalty for breaking the law is in order and a much more alert group of enforcement agencies might help. And two fences with an access road down the middle along the border where 'crossings' are possible is, regardless of NO-sayers, a good, viable idea.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 10 hours ago