For an editorial called 'Facing Facts About Illegal Immigration' you're short of facts and long on opinion. Here are some real facts: these people broke the law, this is a country based on law not Obama's opinion, or your opinion or my opinion. If the majority in this country wants to change the law fine, then change it. But don't give the people that broke the law amnesty. Perhaps a more severe penalty for breaking the law is in order and a much more alert group of enforcement agencies might help. And two fences with an access road down the middle along the border where 'crossings' are possible is, regardless of NO-sayers, a good, viable idea.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago