I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Our firstborn, who is now a respected physician, developed MS (genetically-related) in her teens; so did her youngest sister. Both had multiple children, the delights of our middle age. Our middle-born was (through the misdirection of a physician) X-rayed in her third month of development. The "pro-life" Ob-gyn I had at the time recommended an abortion. She was born miraculously free of problems and now has two children of her own. The eugenicists would have recommended murdering all three if genetic testing had been available during their pregnancies; one actually did recommend murder. Think about the loss humanity would have suffered!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago