I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Our firstborn, who is now a respected physician, developed MS (genetically-related) in her teens; so did her youngest sister. Both had multiple children, the delights of our middle age. Our middle-born was (through the misdirection of a physician) X-rayed in her third month of development. The "pro-life" Ob-gyn I had at the time recommended an abortion. She was born miraculously free of problems and now has two children of her own. The eugenicists would have recommended murdering all three if genetic testing had been available during their pregnancies; one actually did recommend murder. Think about the loss humanity would have suffered!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago