I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Our firstborn, who is now a respected physician, developed MS (genetically-related) in her teens; so did her youngest sister. Both had multiple children, the delights of our middle age. Our middle-born was (through the misdirection of a physician) X-rayed in her third month of development. The "pro-life" Ob-gyn I had at the time recommended an abortion. She was born miraculously free of problems and now has two children of her own. The eugenicists would have recommended murdering all three if genetic testing had been available during their pregnancies; one actually did recommend murder. Think about the loss humanity would have suffered!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago