Refuse to file or pay taxes, problem solved. Government runs out of money, government shuts down. If even 50% of the tax paying individuals in America just told the government to go pound sand, imagine the effect it would have on government operations. And, everyone willl say, "But you'll get arrested!" Uhmmmmm, hello... Obviously they couldn't arrest everyone. 1.) They don't have any place to house that many of us. 2.) The IRS operates so slowly the government would be shut down before they figured out who to arrest, at which point IRS employees are sent home, at which point it slows the discovery process down further. 3.) Putting us all in jail means the entitled half would have to go to work to fill our shoes, and they aren't going to work. The entire coutry would shut down. It's a little tactic commonly used by the unions to get people's attention called going on strike. If the people go on strike against Obamacare, the government will have no choice but to eliminate it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014