Refuse to file or pay taxes, problem solved. Government runs out of money, government shuts down. If even 50% of the tax paying individuals in America just told the government to go pound sand, imagine the effect it would have on government operations. And, everyone willl say, "But you'll get arrested!" Uhmmmmm, hello... Obviously they couldn't arrest everyone. 1.) They don't have any place to house that many of us. 2.) The IRS operates so slowly the government would be shut down before they figured out who to arrest, at which point IRS employees are sent home, at which point it slows the discovery process down further. 3.) Putting us all in jail means the entitled half would have to go to work to fill our shoes, and they aren't going to work. The entire coutry would shut down. It's a little tactic commonly used by the unions to get people's attention called going on strike. If the people go on strike against Obamacare, the government will have no choice but to eliminate it.
- Sunday reflection: Luke 2:22–40 Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- Film review: The Interview Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago