But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
When Air Traffic Controlers 'Broke the Law' by striking, President Reagan FIRED THEM. Why? Because our Republic used to be governed by the Rule of Law NOT a man. So, now the Chicago Teachers Union is striking against the Law. If We had a President Reagan, We'd still have the Rule of Law and THEY'D BE FIRED! Instead We have obama who has shown the American People he puts himself Above the Law and has 'transformed our Republic into being goverened by the rule of man.
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago