What do we do when we want a better car, a better home or a better bottle of wine? We pay more for it. We definitely need a lot better crop of public officials. Yet we insist on paying flea market prices for people who will be spending trillions of tax dollars, not to mention making foreign policy that...
ALL Romney needs to say in each debate is that he'll DO THREE THINGS totally opposite of what obama has done. "I WILL NOT RAISE Taxes on American Taxpayers, I WILL NOT WASTE American Taxpayers Money and I WILL NOT LIE to the American Public". The American citizens and illegal aliens who DON'T WANT TO WORK, will vote for obama. Everyone in America who WANTS and/or NEEDS a JOB, SHOULD and GOD willing, Vote for Romney.
Now that the National Football League has apparently learned that it can be costly to hire cheap officials, perhaps the rest of us should learn the same lesson when it comes to government officials, whose bad calls can do a lot more damage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago