Sen. Susan Collins was the lone Republican standout when it came to drone policy questions at yesterday's hearing, and some defense analysts tell Townhall that the targeted killings program, even when U.S. citizens are on Obama's "kill list," has been and can continue to be an important weapon in the...
In response to:
"IT'S A BIRD!'...."IT'S A PLANE!"...."OMG!" "RUN FOR COVER!"..."IT'S A DRONE!"
Drone warfare and targeted killings of American citizens seem to be the one controversy conservatives and Republicans have given approval to throughout the nomination debates surrounding Obama CIA nominee John Brennan. The Obama Administration's targeted killing program has taken a back seat to intelligence leaks, counterterrorism strategy and interrogation tactics.
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 25 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago