Later this morning, House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan will formally reveal his party's fiscal blueprint for FY 2014. The new "Path to Prosperity" will achieve balance by 2023, with annual deficits dipping below $100 billion seven times over the next decade. It does not raise taxes. It offers specific reforms to reduce and control unsustainable healthcare spending while saving important safety net programs from insolvency. And it reduces deficits by $4.6 trillion over the next ten years (compared to the current trajectory) without relying on misleading gimmicks. Based on Ryan's appearance on Fox News Sunday...
In response to:
IF that is a legitimate poll, that only proves that the pollees are naive to facts and represent, like you and frog, the low information voter.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 35 mins ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago