Later this morning, House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan will formally reveal his party's fiscal blueprint for FY 2014. The new "Path to Prosperity" will achieve balance by 2023, with annual deficits dipping below $100 billion seven times over the next decade. It does not raise taxes. It offers specific reforms to reduce and control unsustainable healthcare spending while saving important safety net programs from insolvency. And it reduces deficits by $4.6 trillion over the next ten years (compared to the current trajectory) without relying on misleading gimmicks. Based on Ryan's appearance on Fox News Sunday...
In response to:
Hey Frog, check out usmc's comments about what you get back and what you pay in and PLEASE educate yourself as you sound like a moron.
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago