Later this morning, House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan will formally reveal his party's fiscal blueprint for FY 2014. The new "Path to Prosperity" will achieve balance by 2023, with annual deficits dipping below $100 billion seven times over the next decade. It does not raise taxes. It offers specific reforms to reduce and control unsustainable healthcare spending while saving important safety net programs from insolvency. And it reduces deficits by $4.6 trillion over the next ten years (compared to the current trajectory) without relying on misleading gimmicks. Based on Ryan's appearance on Fox News Sunday...
In response to:
Hey Frog, check out usmc's comments about what you get back and what you pay in and PLEASE educate yourself as you sound like a moron.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 11 hours ago