Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:22 AM
And, I live in Kentucky and voted for Matt Beavin even though I knew he would lose. While I support McConnell because of his prolife stance and he had the backing of Rand Paul, if Beavin hadn't naively made some bad choices, he would have been a great choice. Many are tired of the powerful establishment republicans bullying to get their way and going against tea party, so he better be careful as Allison Grimes may win for that reason. That would be unfortunate but again, we need to remember our values and not go against our own like so many repubs are against the tea party

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:19 AM
Right Stan!!

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:19 AM
We cannot claim the higher ground against liberals if we are doing the same thing - Ann coulter you are wrong on this.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:18 AM
Totally agree Annfan!!

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:17 AM
Right Annfan, totally agree with you.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:17 AM
We see how quickly the establishment repubs turn on their own and it has to stop - we need more Ted Cruz, McDaniels, Rubios, etc. and if we have to muttle through democrats for them to listen to us, then so be it - cant get much worse in my opinion. I am for McDaniels fighting this to the end and hopefully the establishment repubs will wake up and listen to the people.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:15 AM
I also disagree with those republicans that want a republican majority at "all costs" - this cost is too great - when someone like Cochran stoops to this level to get elected, my party is not what I thought it was - the display against the few conservatives during government shutdown was the start for me to rethink this strategy because I don't want democrat lite in power, I want those that have my values and will listen to the people in power.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:11 AM
I am so disappointed in this article - while I support Ann Coulter I disagree with her on lots of issues lately, especially this one. This thuggery Cochran displayed is the true "sore loser" - he stooped to the democrat liberal level when he thought he might lose and that needs to be addressed. I refuse to support a party that supports this and I vote for the character of the person, not strictly party line, even now that democrats are ruining our country because we have so many rinos now, we still are not doing anything effective so you are wrong - it is not MCDanial that is the sore loser, but Cochran is a bully and it has to stop - that just sends the message that if you have the most money, you can buy votes, that you do not have to stand on principal and let the people decide but whatever it takes for you to get elected, it is okay assuming the loyal republicans will still vote for you - if this does not get resolved, I hope the democrat wins and in November and it will serve him right!

Watch: Is There A "War on Women"?

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:02 AM
I would like to see these people visit these countries that truly kill women and then come back here and complain about our "so-called" war on women because we don't pay for all of their birth control - so naïve. It just proves how powerful the media is and how the "low information voter" just runs with these talking points like there is truth.

Watch: Is There A "War on Women"?

Angie74 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:00 AM
There is not a war on women but there is a war on faith and Christianity and ironically in other countries that war results in gays and women being stoned, hung, etc. - What a shame there are so many gullible people to be sidetracked by this so-called "war" as our borders are opened and our country is falling apart.
Wow, we have our borders out of control, middle east in chaos and a company (hobby lobby) who takes fabulous care of their employees, who I am quite sure does not make anyone work for them that does not choose to, and who pays for all birth control except for 4 types, and this is what we are focusing on? I am sorry the dem party has lost their mind!!!