The Left Versus Minorities

Angie74 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 7:16 PM
The democrats cannot let charter schools happen because then they lose their power over the kids in the public school system - no more telling them the republicans are evil, conservatism is bad, Christianity is bad - the success of the charter schools would destroy their brainwashing power and force kids to think for themselves - libs cannot have that - what a complete shame for the people of this great country.
Actually are we surprised? The left cares more about their political agenda than real people – they care more about government run healthcare which they had to lie about to even get their own party to vote on – supposedly to help people that did not have insurance (LIE) and the tax payer gets screwed every time. They continue to blame Fox News and Rush or whoever but this is an example of real people’s lives that these congressmen/politicians want to demonize – PATHETIC.

Let Them Eat Cake

Angie74 Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 8:23 PM
Cal, I see what your point is - it would be more valuable as a Christian to show love to that gay couple but you also miss another point, they can show love and explain why it goes against their convictions to participate in a service - it wasn't because they were "gay" they were refusing to bake the cake - it was because they did not want to promote or condone a gay wedding - that would be valuing the money more than their convictions and they thought, as would I, it would be best to fear God and not man. Your point about Jesus and the woman is valid and I will take it a step further - Jesus would not have sent the woman with a few men and simply say "God loves you" as you said, he "saved her and said sin no more" nor do I believe He would participate in the ceremony of a gay couple since that would be like talking out of both sides of His mouth - like some churches who say it is "okay to be gay" - they are deceiving the people and they will have to answer to God. God reaching out to the woman is what God is about but He would not support that lifestyle.

The Tea Party Turns Five

Angie74 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 6:24 PM
True!

The Tea Party Turns Five

Angie74 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 6:22 PM
ha!!

The Tea Party Turns Five

Angie74 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 6:20 PM
Would you care to explain that? How is fighting for limited government and reign in on spending acting like a 5 year old??? I would argue lying over and over again like this president and blaming everyone but himself for his incompetency is "acting like a 5 year old"

Ted Cruz and Debt Ceiling Gamesmanship

Angie74 Wrote: Feb 17, 2014 10:50 PM
Right on Star. Especially people that are saying Cruz is making Repubs look bad - no - Republicans are making themselves look bad. Cruz is a blessing and there need to be more like him - that care more about country than winning friends in the party!!
I LOVE IT!!! Way to go New Wave Feminists!! :D

Did I Move?

Angie74 Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 1:15 PM
Great analogy and comparison, Ann. I totally agree with you - I only hope the repubs realize this!!
Typical - can anyone name me one democrat with 1 ounce of character and is not a known liar?? Just ONE!!