According to Fox News, "five men were among seven arrested in October when security forces raided an underground house church in the city of Shiraz during a prayer session." And Christian Solidarity Worldwide, a religious persecution watchdog organization, elaborated that they are being tried in Islamic Revolutionary Court on charges of "disturbing public...
Throughout the ages Tyrants, who want only their own 'way,' will do any evil deed they think necessary to accomplish what they desire. Even if it means murder of innocents. However, there is a HOLY GOD, The Father, who will sort-out the "chaff" from the "wheat," and burn the "chaff!" Thus, dispensing of terrorists and unrepentant sinners... eternally!!! And, those who cling to Jesus Christ as their One and Only Lord and Saviour will spend their Eternity in Heaven with HIM!!!
The Telegraph, a newspaper in the United Kingdom, noted how Catholicism has spread its wings by appointing Pope Francis as its first non-European pope since A.D. 741. Yet countries such as Iran are still clamping down on religion by incarcerating Christians and putting them on trial for their faith.
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms; Update: Hoax? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago