I have no disagreement with the main point of this article and its view of Hillary Clinton. But, it shows pretty serious ignorance of science/history to suggest the police were doing DNA testing in 1975. Guy, just replace "DNA evidence" with "blood evidence" or "biological samples" or something of the sort. Then scientifically minded Hillary supporters won't get all smarter-than-thou about this story.
So where do you sell your timeshares Jim?
Second page second paragraph. The author says "It fires roughly 12-15 rounds per second." I believe you meant rounds per minute. I have seen some fast trigger fingers but not 15 per second.

Is Putin One of Us?

anewman Wrote: Dec 19, 2013 5:36 PM
I've tried to write these thoughts out a few times before. I thought I did a good job, but not nearly as good as this above. No name calling, just the plain sad facts.

Is the Sun Rising in the East?

anewman Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 4:40 PM
I think this is an interesting thought. What would you say are some of the important aspects of J.C. civilization that aren't there in secular Europe/US?

Is the Sun Rising in the East?

anewman Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 4:35 PM
What Buchanan never says clearly in these articles is that he believes the low scores are due to the genetic inferiority of these groups. I do not accept this view. I like hearing Buchanan's views on american politics, on liberty, on trade issues, on foreign diplomacy, even on history. But anything I come across on racial demographics or Israel, I read cringing inside. Intelligent, thoughtful Americans can still be racist and anti-Semitic, Pat Buchanan is living proof.

Is the Superpower Afraid of Iran?

anewman Wrote: Nov 26, 2013 1:45 PM
I have no idea what you two are talking about. PB is about the least inclined to war of any American I have read. He wrote a book how World War 2 probably wasn't necessary. Its like you don't even bother to learn who you are criticizing.

If You Want a Conservative Child

anewman Wrote: Nov 12, 2013 2:05 PM
And if they are not?

Memo to Merkel: Tell Obama to Take a Hike

anewman Wrote: Nov 07, 2013 10:25 AM
Nathan, LA-Steve, As supporters in free trade could you spell out clearly the negative reprecussions of a modest import tariff to the current economic situation in the US? I'm not doing this as a challenge or to catch or argue with you. I really need to have a clear specific counterpoint in my head when Pat makes it sound so simple.

Hail to the Redskins!

anewman Wrote: Oct 22, 2013 4:56 PM
I can't understand this article. But then again I don't understand Buchanan's outlook on the proper future course for racial integration in the U.S. I like his views on lots of issues, definitely an alternative and principled voice on the right. But what he leaves unsaid about race (and the Jewish tradition) always makes me (wonder? no) worry.