A Three-Year Obamacare Moratorium

Andy576 Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 5:01 PM
What's most impressive about the Dems is how their religious faith in government robs them of the ability to see that their programs do not work.

A Three-Year Obamacare Moratorium

Andy576 Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 5:00 PM
Capitalism is about change. It's liberals who hate change in the economy -- all of their programs are about restricting change in private enterprises.

A Three-Year Obamacare Moratorium

Andy576 Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 4:57 PM
"Refudiate" is not a word. But that doesn't surprise me coming from a liberal.
Actually they rejected slavery to a union that is about giving money to the Dems (forced dues payments)
The scary thing is that the schools have already succeeded in brainwashing our youth with misinformation. Now, they want to expand on it! These people are on a crusade and need to be stopped.
I'm from MA and you guys are correct to wonder whether Warren lying to benefit herself will really matter. This state has some of the blindest voters you will ever see. I swear if I changed my name to Kennedy and ran I would win in a landslide. That said, Brown has tremendous appeal with the middle class here and voters growing more and more tired of being lectured to by the elites. I say Brown wins in a tight one...

The Washington Post Bullies Romney

Andy576 Wrote: May 16, 2012 9:00 AM
But the victim said it wasn't true. Doesn't that matter to you?

The Washington Post Bullies Romney

Andy576 Wrote: May 16, 2012 8:59 AM
The bias is really kind of pathetic. I mean, they have no idea they are so biased. Got a call from the Boston Globe last week re. a possible subscription -- some special deal yadayada -- told them I couldn't stomach the extreme bias, the lefty editorializing in the "reporting" sections. The poor rep said they have some new people. Right. Same old same old.

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Andy576 Wrote: May 03, 2012 12:36 PM
And your post proves that liberals are much more open to reading hogwash and accepting it as the truth.
Uh oh Larry, now you've done it. Get ready for the "Uncle Tom" messages from liberals whose heads just imploded from your debunking of one their favorite myths.
Once people understand that the Dems have been lying to them on this subject for decades (since Kennedy, in fact) and the way out of this mess is lower taxes (and lower spending), they will vote for Romney in droves.