NBC's Cognitive Dissonant Hack Syndrome

Andy576 Wrote: Apr 23, 2014 8:58 AM
I don't watch any of the Sunday shows -- a bunch of self important lefties and RINOs for the most part. Well, sometimes Fox News Sunday. But even that one is a bit too accomodating to the DC crowd...
The point Melissa, is that "I" get to decide what is crappy or good for me -- not "you." You don't even know who I am. How could you possibly know what is best for me?
I'd like to commend the CNN reporter. That was a good interview!
I think she's being unfair. Dan Rather was allowed to do his investigation into the GWB military service story.

Silence of the Left

Andy576 Wrote: Mar 15, 2014 12:07 PM
I raised my kids in a town that has one of the highest rated public school systems in MA. Interestingly, they have a really cool system for the elementary schools: they have 5 schools that operate independent of one another and each have their own education philosophies -- from hippy-dippy to stressing the 3 Rs. Guess which one we picked. Right, the one with the Miss Gulch principal that stresses the 3 Rs.

Progressives’ Rules Of Outrage

Andy576 Wrote: Feb 23, 2014 2:30 PM
Please explain why Rick Perry was asked to denounce/repudiate what Nugent said and a leading Dem (pick one: Biden, Pelosi, Schumer) was not asked to denounce Maher.

Progressives’ Rules Of Outrage

Andy576 Wrote: Feb 23, 2014 2:27 PM
Exactly what does this have to do with the article? New Rule: Joel and Brian have to stay on topic!
Very simplistic analysis Brian. The truth is that fascism is a combination of left leaning beliefs like a large, controlling government (the Dems ideal) and a strong military and nationalistic fervor (more Repub-like). True conservatives do not favor a large, controlling government. Bush and company are not true conservatives.

A Three-Year Obamacare Moratorium

Andy576 Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 5:04 PM
I love it when liberals try to argue that raising taxes on the rich leads to budget surpluses. You might want to look at the history of tax revenues from the rich when their tax rates go up. Hint: it won't support your argument.

A Three-Year Obamacare Moratorium

Andy576 Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 5:01 PM
What's most impressive about the Dems is how their religious faith in government robs them of the ability to see that their programs do not work.