Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
Two political parties in this country: the Democratic Party, and the Democratic Party Lite. BOTH are Keynesian socialist in nature, BOTH have irresponsibly brought this nation to the financial brink by spending MORE than the nation has earned for many, many years. Now, the 'ballon payment' for a 16 TRILLION dollar debt is coming due, and all the outraged 'conservatives' who for decades lived high on the largesse provided by debt-fueled Government, now look to the Democratic Party Lite to save them! A sad, pitiful farce, based on manipulation, corruption, and self-deception, is coming to a close! The GOP has been 'in on' this mess, almost from the start!
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago