This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved by Him. He that BELIEVES is NOT CONDEMNED; he that believes NOT is condemned ALREADY, because he has not believed in THE NAME of the only begooen Son of God. And THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION: LIGHT has come into the world, but men LOVED DARKNESS, rather than LIGHT, BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS WERE EVIL." (John 3) God doesn't 'send' people to HELL... they are already headed that way because they reject the LIGHT of the world, JESUS CHRIST..
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 19 hours ago