This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved by Him. He that BELIEVES is NOT CONDEMNED; he that believes NOT is condemned ALREADY, because he has not believed in THE NAME of the only begooen Son of God. And THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION: LIGHT has come into the world, but men LOVED DARKNESS, rather than LIGHT, BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS WERE EVIL." (John 3) God doesn't 'send' people to HELL... they are already headed that way because they reject the LIGHT of the world, JESUS CHRIST..
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 7 hours ago