To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
Oh, yes, one other point.... in your biting critique of Prager and his readers, you MISSED the WHOLE POINT of what Prager was saying in this column...... which is, do YOU find anything 'defensible' or 'worthy of support' in what Dorner has done? Many are now saying, 'Dorner is one of us'. Is that YOUR viewpoint, jmitchell? Do you believe Dorner is some kind of 'Robin Hood'? Or, would you agree that he is a cold-blooded killer who kills innocent people for twisted, unjustified reasons?
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago