It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
This was an 'inside job'. WHO revealed the location of the 'safe house' in Benghazi to the Islamic terrorists? WHO ordered Ambassador Stevens, without adequate protection, to the 'heart' of Al Qaeda controlled territy in Libya, when SPECIFIC intel had been received from various foreign governments that an attack against U.S.interests in Benghazi was PLANNED for 9/11?This whole thing STINKS, and has either TREACHERY or criminal negligence, resulting in the deaths of 4 Americans (in a very bad way) written all over it!
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago