For months, pundits and politicians have been saying that Americans have a math problem. They have a point, for Mr. Obama routinely champions the idea that running annual deficits in excess of $1 trillion dollars can be continued, simply by requiring Americans to pay $200 billion in taxes more each year. Anyone with a 3rd grade grasp of math has long ago come to the conclusion that even if Mr. Obama gets his way, huge annual deficits will remain, and the nation cannot sustain the current level of profligate spending indefinitely. Somehow, contrary to all known mathematics principles, and contrary to...
If you can remember two things about the "progressives", everything else 'snaps into focus' and makes sense (otherwise oceans of print and forests of paper are expended trying to 'explain' the inexplicable: (1. they don't CARE (for anything other than their agenda) (2. they LIE Once you fully comprehend those two facts, everything else falls into place. The RINOS and the be-fuddled, constantly 'back-peddling' and 'apologizing' conservatives in this country have for the past several generations been trying to 'dialogue', reach 'understandings', and 'compromise' with folks who are NOT simply not into doing any of those things.
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 44 minutes ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago