Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 2:25 PM
If it can be rationally and verifiably demonstrated by names, dates, numbers, and actions, that an individual is a serial liar, hypocrite, and phony, would not that evidence be admissible, and cast serious doubt concerning the credibility of ANY statement or viewpoint that individual might take?

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 2:17 PM
The narco-terrorists and their sophisticated weaponry have penetrated even small town and rural America. Those who oppose equipping police with the latest in weapons technology are leaning a mite too heavily on the paranoid/conspiracy, "American is becoming a police state" theory. There ARE valid reasons why the police are more heavily armed and equipped in 21st century America. (apart from the paranoid police state theory)
Grand slam home run. Forwarded to virtually everyone on my email list.

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 12:14 PM
The narco-terrorists and their sophisticated weaponry have penetrated small town and rural America also. You seem to be leaning a mite too heavily on the paranoid/conspiracy theory template. Their ARE valid reasons why the police are more heavily armed and equipped in 21st century America. (apart from your paranoid police state theory)

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 10:06 AM
A lot of what Dr. Paul says is true. However, the flip side of the coin is many of the bad guys have armament capabilities (fully automatic weapons, etc.) that simply 'blow away' the old Barney Fife six round revolver. More sophisticated weaponry is required to deal with the more lethal weaponry the police are being pitted against. Those who deny that fact are playing the ostrich.

An Open Letter to the False Church

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 11:51 AM
KrankyMike- Romans 2:14-16 is the answer to your question

An Open Letter to the False Church

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 10:19 AM
The Holy Bible is God's revelation of His truth, expressed thru Jesus Christ, to a lost and dying world.

An Open Letter to the False Church

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 10:18 AM
"He that rejects Me, and receives not My words, has one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." John 12:48-50 Jesus Christ IS the Word of God- God's Logos- made flesh. What we do with His God-breathed words determines our eternal destiny. God has not left us 'in the dark', or made it unclear or ambiguous on what it takes to be saved. Enter into a living relationship of faith, trust, and obedience, with the living Word of God, Jesus Christ.

An Open Letter to the False Church

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 9:36 AM
Those who deny the inerrancy of God's word usually do so to justify the practice of their favorite sin. His word, His logos, will judge them on the last day.

An Open Letter to the False Church

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 9:33 AM
"...and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." 2nd Timothy 3:15-17

An Open Letter to the False Church

Andy544 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 8:56 AM
Vic, God will fulfill all His promises to Abraham and his seed, including dominion of the land of Israel (stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates, btw). However, all the promises of God (including the ones He made to Israel) are resident and fulfilled in CHRIST JESUS. God is in the process of saving a largely unsaved Jewish nation. I see a lot of born again believers jumping on the Israel bandwagon and embracing Israel like it is already saved. It's not. Eventually, all Israel will be saved. But, in the meantime, the Israel of God is the Church of Jesus Christ and those who have put their faith in Him.