In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
IT IS ABOUT TIME! Take the gloves off. There is too much at stake. Look at what happen to McCain. And NO MORE , he (BHO) is a "nice" guy with "poor" policy. He is an "Evil" person with "destructive" policy's.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago