In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
IT IS ABOUT TIME! Take the gloves off. There is too much at stake. Look at what happen to McCain. And NO MORE , he (BHO) is a "nice" guy with "poor" policy. He is an "Evil" person with "destructive" policy's.
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago