In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
What we ALL need to realize is there are HATERS on both sides of the 'racial divide', and there are people of all colors who LOVE GOD and love their fellow man, regardless of their skin color. We cannot let the HATERS 'define' who we are as a nation. We cannot let people who SPECIALIZE in fomenting racial strife and discord 'set the tone' and determine our national agenda.
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 16 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago