As a conservative Republican in New York State, I have long understood my vote doesn’t matter. Yes, Reagan won the Empire State back in 1984, however it is quite clear that unless the entire lower tier of the state were to sink in the ocean, we Republicans do not matter statewide. The same is true for liberals in Texas, unless by a freak accident Austin were to withstand an alien invasion that destroyed the rest of Texas, a liberal Democrat’s vote does not matter. So this election, perhaps due to my youth, political naiveté, or apathy to the entire political system,...
The problem with the GOP is it's a big phony farce. What happened under 8 years of G.W.Bush proved that to me to be a fact, beyond a shadow of a doubt. And this is spoken by a voter who voted for Bush in 2000 and again in 2004. The truth of what the GOP is began to filter in sometime after 2005, with the all the massive corruption, ineptitude, deficit-spending and greed. The writer of this column is essentially correct. Mitt Romney is the Bush dynasty's hand-picked 'heir apparent' to pick up where GW Bush left off. If you LOVED what happened between 2001-2009 under Bush, vote for Mitt Romney.
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 3 hours ago