"Violence never solves anything?" Hilarious statement. The history of the world, if you read it closely, is VIOLENCE, start to finish... Just imagine where we would be today if the leaders of the Western Allies in 1942 had taken that attitude? The current world order, as we know it, is going to end in a place called Armaggedon (the valley of Meggido in Northern Israel) in the not too distant future. Armaggedon will be the most VIOLENT (and one-sided) battle in the history of the world. Violence actually solves MANY things!
A few years ago I was at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend in Palm Beach, Florida. As a friend and I settled in for the next panel on Islamofascism, I decided to make it a little more interesting. I said to my friend, “I’ll bet you $5 that Jonah Goldberg mentions The Simpsons during his...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago