"Violence never solves anything?" Hilarious statement. The history of the world, if you read it closely, is VIOLENCE, start to finish... Just imagine where we would be today if the leaders of the Western Allies in 1942 had taken that attitude? The current world order, as we know it, is going to end in a place called Armaggedon (the valley of Meggido in Northern Israel) in the not too distant future. Armaggedon will be the most VIOLENT (and one-sided) battle in the history of the world. Violence actually solves MANY things!
A few years ago I was at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend in Palm Beach, Florida. As a friend and I settled in for the next panel on Islamofascism, I decided to make it a little more interesting. I said to my friend, “I’ll bet you $5 that Jonah Goldberg mentions The Simpsons during his...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago