"Violence never solves anything?" Hilarious statement. The history of the world, if you read it closely, is VIOLENCE, start to finish... Just imagine where we would be today if the leaders of the Western Allies in 1942 had taken that attitude? The current world order, as we know it, is going to end in a place called Armaggedon (the valley of Meggido in Northern Israel) in the not too distant future. Armaggedon will be the most VIOLENT (and one-sided) battle in the history of the world. Violence actually solves MANY things!
A few years ago I was at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend in Palm Beach, Florida. As a friend and I settled in for the next panel on Islamofascism, I decided to make it a little more interesting. I said to my friend, “I’ll bet you $5 that Jonah Goldberg mentions The Simpsons during his...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 46 mins ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago