The latest – if not last -- straw on the camel’s back: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s visit this week to Tehran for a conference of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM). Iran’s rulers are the world’s leading sponsors of terrorism; they are under UN Security Council sanctions, illegally building nuclear weapons while refusingto allow the...
Mr.May, Welcome to the viewpoint many of us have owned for 67 years comcerning the United Nations! The UN is simply a platform for 3rd world nations to HATE ISRAEL and despise the U.S. It serves no purpose than act as the 'framework' for the coming world government. The UN's 'accomplishments' during its 'history' range from pathetic ineptness to outright endorsement of evil! Shut it down, and let it relocate to Zimbabwe, or wherever it wants to go! Without US aid and support, it would 'dry up' in 18 months..
Is there no point at which we conclude that the United Nations has evolved into an organization that is not just flawed, not just in need of reform, but fundamentally, structurally and incorrigibly hostile to American values and the cause of freedom in the 21st century?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago