No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
Is this a criticism of Obama or 60 minutes? If the biggest incident the right can object to is the death of an ambassador at, not the Embassy, not a Consulate, but at a diplomatic mission (essentially a rented house), you need to get a grip. If you don't like 60 minutes, don't watch. That is what a remote is intended to do. I never watch Fox news and that is enabled by my remote. I know watching Fox will be the equivalent of taking a stupid pill and refuse to do so. You luxuriate in continuing ignorance and apparently revel in it.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago