No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
Is this a criticism of Obama or 60 minutes? If the biggest incident the right can object to is the death of an ambassador at, not the Embassy, not a Consulate, but at a diplomatic mission (essentially a rented house), you need to get a grip. If you don't like 60 minutes, don't watch. That is what a remote is intended to do. I never watch Fox news and that is enabled by my remote. I know watching Fox will be the equivalent of taking a stupid pill and refuse to do so. You luxuriate in continuing ignorance and apparently revel in it.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago